Saturday, August 19, 2006

News? What News?

Hi Everyone!

I had mentioned to a few of you that there "maybe" and article in a news paper featuring me and some photos of me. I am sad to say that I got the following from the photographer today at 10:45 a.m.

Photographer ( user name witheld by request)
Zen, might as well keep using your screen name...True to form, the story has been delayed, so it will not be running this Sunday after all. Also, there might be undergoing major revisions, which may push up or down the significance of our photo. I tend to think that the photo will survive any changes because video on the internet is a huge battleground for companies like YouTube and Google. Sorry about these convulsions. It unfortunately can happen with these big projects.

I replies that I was a little disappointed, but understood these things can happen. Perhaps, the Photos will be useful in the future article.

So.. Don't go running out to get the paper... I probably will not be there.

As Always, I wish you Be Well! ~ Zen Archer

No comments: