Wednesday, April 04, 2007

A few changes are in the works...

I have taken a look at the show, the Blog, and Our Archives and noticed a few changes that I feel need to be made. I have noticed, for instace, that the Blog has become for all means and purposes a postmortem of the Radio Show for the most part and has taken a different direction that I had origionaly intended. We have an Archive Podcast that pretty much serves that purpose. So, to do it on the Blog is redundant. In the future, information about the show, links to websites talked about etc will be found on the "Zen Live Radio Review" Site. ( http://zenlive.podbean.com) Archives will still be available to listen too on a player at the Blog. You will also notice a player for the other podcasts I do under "The Balancing Act" heading... "BalancingAct Podcast" and "A Zen Life" Podcast.

Early on when I started the Zen Live Radio show, I thought it would be a GREAT Idea to do the show from my Personal Stickam Site. My friends would be find it easily and those on my list would know when the show was live. At that time.. it was a great idea. But things have changed. The line between ZenArcher, the person, and the Zen Live Radio show has become blurred. So.. We have created a Stickam profile specificly for the Zen Live Radio show "Zen_Live". I hope those interested in the show and keeping up on what we are doing with it will ADD Zen_Live to there friends list. The Zen Live Radio show also now has its own E-mail address ZenLiveRadio@gmail.com


Hopefully, the changes I am making will make things a little more organized and less redundant. The Blog will gradually get back to its original intended purpose. To muse over living life less stressed and happier.

Be Well! ~ Zen Archer

No comments: